This is a reservation request only, not a confirmation of reservation.
- All 52 guestrooms vary in size and design, each with it’s own unique appeal. Many have
Jacuzzi and/or fireplaces, which add to their ambiance year round.
- The Gananoque Inn & Spa provides a rich variety of guest room types and styles.
- The Main Inn, a converted 1860`s carriage factory, houses a huge selection of rooms
including our Honeymoon Suite and Waterfront Rooms which sit on the lawn overlooking the
river and 500 feet of private dock.
- The Annex, a former innkeeper`s residence, offers river views and overlooks the tranquil
pond garden features a variety of rooms from our Prime Minister`s Suite to Jacuzzi
- Nearby, a century old house, the Caverly House, can be rented with 2 adjoining suites
and is located at the edge of the inn property and is part of the charming small town
streets-cape. One suite features a king bed, sitting room, fireplace and Hot Tub while
the other suite offers a queen bed, full fridge, microwave and fireplace and Jacuzzi,
that may be rented to accommodate friends or families.
- Our dining room or Watermark Restaurant, and Muskie Jake’s Tap and Grill are
conveniently located in the Main Inn. Muskie Jake’s Tap & Grill is available for dine
in, take out and delivery 7 Days a Week from 11:00am–9:30pm for the summer months.
Watermark Restaurant is open for patio dining but offering the Muskie Jake’s Menu at
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no elevator in the main inn as is it an historic building, (there
are stairs to the 2nd and 3rd floor). Should you have mobility issues or require ground
floor accommodations, please let our Guest Services Department know when booking, so we
can find an appropriate room. We do offer complimentary luggage service. Sorry we are
not a pet friendly property.
- Please note-Off-site construction work ongoing 260.0m from main inn. Work activity may
be noticeable 7am-5pm daily.
- “Thank you for your hospitality. This is a fantastic hotel and I had a wonderful stay.
You will be highly recommended.”
- ~LS, St.John’s, Nfld.