Wedding Frequently Asked Questions
|What size can our wedding be?
- Our largest function room, The
St. Lawrence Room, accommodates approximately
104 people at 13 round tables with 8 guests at each table.
- The Watermark Restaurant accommodates approximately 86 people using the existing
Dining Room tables and chairs. The Dining Room is only available for
weddings in the off-season.
- Intimate weddings of 10 – 40 guests may also be accommodated.
Please inquire directly to our wedding
|What is the charge for these rooms?
- The fees for these rooms vary according to the season.
- The charge for the St. Lawrence Room is;
- November 1 to April 30 - $900 per day,
- May 1 to October 31 - $1500 per day
- In the “off-season” a combination of the Dining Room with
the St. Lawrence Room is available for a rental fee of $1900 for both
rooms combined. The Dining Room only is available at a fee of $1500.
|May we hold our wedding outside?
- We do host wedding ceremonies on the lawn during the summer months
and request that a tent be rented through The Gananoque Inn to accommodate
the ceremony. You/your group must guarantee the rental of the 8 guestrooms
located immediately behind the tent.
- If you do not use a tent, you will need to arrange a backup location
for the ceremony in case of rain. There is a $3.00 charge for chair set-up,
rain or shine, should you choose to forgo a tent.
|What décor is available?
- We provide 3 clear glass tea light holders and tea lights per table.
- We have white linen available with choice of either white or ivory
- We have 4 lighted Ficus trees available in either the St. Lawrence
Room or the Dining Room.
- You have full use of a white wrought iron arch, which may be decorated
with flowers or greenery as a backdrop.
- You are most welcome to bring any other decorations into the rooms.
|May our guests stay at The Gananoque
- We can set aside a block of rooms for your guests to make their own
reservations. These rooms will be held up to 2 months prior to the day
of your wedding. Rates vary per season.
- We have a total of 53 guest
rooms at The Gananoque Inn.
- Check-in is not available until 3 pm. This should be considered when
arranging the time of your ceremony.
|What food and beverages may I serve?
- All food and beverages must be purchased through The Gananoque Inn
with the exception of the wedding cake.
- Menu prices and items are subject to change and will be confirmed
3 months prior to your event. The prices reflect one menu being served
to your entire group.
- We can accommodate special meal requests such as allergy and/or vegetarian
|May we take pictures on the grounds?
- The gardens of the Gananoque Inn and the St. Lawrence River present
a beautiful backdrop for the wedding pictures. Pictures may be taken
anywhere on the Inn property provided this does not hinder another guest’s
|Can you assist me in finding service providers in the area?
We supply a list of local service providers but you are welcome to bring
in other suppliers not found on this list.
For more information please email our Wedding/Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com